December 29th, 2008 11:14 PM by Caren McCourt-Crane
My favorite focus is to be "of help and to make a difference in people's lives for the better". You'll find that passion in everything that I do and it resonates in the offices of McCourt Real Estate. We hope that you find joy in this time of reflection, celebrate the lessons and connections made this year and create great plans for you to enjoy in 2009!
I CAN'T SELL YOU ANYTHING BUT YOU CAN!
If our beliefs really do create our reality then how awesome would it be if you could hire one of the top ad agencies, you know, the guys who convince you to eat healthier, join the local exercise spot, and spend hundreds of dollars on athletic shoes, to convince you to take action on those New Year's resolutions!
With a big enough budget you could even get a 30 second spot during the Superbowl!
If you don't have a massive budget but sure wish you did there are some things you can do today to start re-programming your brain for success of all kinds.
Between now and the New Year, carve out some time to align your thoughts with what you would like to manifest this year. These powerful strategies will set you up for success.
1. DON'T MAKE RESOLUTIONS - Nobody ever keeps those, instead, clarify your intentions. Make a list of absolutely everything you accomplished last year then set 10 new intentions for this year.
2. CREATE A STRATEGY otherwise known as a plan of action. In advertising, campaigns are created by deciding upon your objectives, then following up with strategies to implement them.
3. BREAK YOUR STRATEGY INTO BITE SIZE PIECES - You know that thing about how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...and the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Give yourself concrete steps to take.
4. GIVE THOSE STEPS A DEADLINE - Do you really want financial freedom NOW? Do you truly want to weigh less? Or are your really interested in more energy? Find an intention you can feel passionate about! What is it you want more energy for? When you plan your work and work your plan, then even when you don't feel like it, you'll look at the next step and just do it!
5. FAVORITE STRATEGY - Design your PERSONAL AD CAMPAIGN Make a little billboard that says something like 2009: Uniting permanent prosperity and radiant health! Find a headline that grabs you then personalize it for your goals!
6. CREATE A WISH LIST SCREEN SAVER - Ferrari's, tropical islands, 100 dollar bills, family vacations, whatever inspires you, put photos into a file so you can program your computer to continuously reinforce your dreams.
7. REWARD YOURSELF - plan a vacation for later in the year or attend a couple of weekend workshops in nice places where you can learn new strategies and meet like-minded people.
8. GATHER INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS, ARTICLES AND CD'S to keep you on track. Thoughts really do become things, so do all you can to choose good ones!
9. SYSTEMATICALLY REPLACE NEGATIVE INPUT with positive stuff that makes you feel good! If you want to create you have to be in a position of feeling good!
10. ALWAYS HAVE BACK UP! For those times you find yourself in a funk, have a CD that will turn you on. Take a hike. Take the scenic route. Find some beauty in your life and something to feel grateful for... that always helps!
Take time daily to align your thoughts with what you want by focusing your energy where you want it to go and you'll make 2009 a year of unprecedented success!
Please visit my site and while you are there be sure to sign up for my FREE inspirational newsletter, Pathway2Abundance. When you do, you'll receive an exclusive gift from me, my down-loadable Special Report: "THE 7 AFFIRMATIONS THAT TOOK ME FROM $10,000/YEAR TO $10,000/MONTH AND THE POWERFUL TECHNIQUES I USED TO SYNCHRONIZE THEM WITH MY BODY & MIND." http://www.Pathway2Abundance.com
Along with all the encouraging audio & video on my blog, this will make your path towards financial freedom fun, easy and totally do-able! Believe me, if I can, you can! I'll show you the way! Let's get started today...
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Barbara_Zagata